Saturday, February 4, 2012

CTO #48

Hello!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  I had a nice run this morning (very thankful it was only drizzling instead of raining hard as they were predicting!).  Then I went and checked out a local scrapbook store that I had been past a number of times but never stopped at.  Can you believe it?!?  A scrapbook store not too far from my house and I hadn't checked it out yet.  She has so many paper choices and lots of odds and ends - I'll definitely be back!!

This week over at Celebrate the Occasion, the challenge is to make a thank you card and you must use a punch.  Since I have my Cricut I don't buy too many punches, but I went through my supplies and found a small flower punch.  I decided to use that, along with a border punch, and this is what I came up with.  Thanks for coming by to check it out!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Martha Stewart 3-dot border punch
Small flower punch
Scallop frame from Create a Critter cut at 1.5x2.5 inches
Sentiment from TPC Studio's Greeting set
Ribbon from my stash
Crystal gems

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love those little flowers!
    Thanks for playing at CTO this week!

    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Your little group of flowers in the corner is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty:) Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, I love all the little flowers & the matching ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love the flower bunch and your color combo! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our Thank you (use a punch) challenge :)

    ReplyDelete