Thursday, May 24, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #66

Good evening!  I hope your week is going well.  I'm excited that tomorrow is Friday and that we have a three-day weekend ahead!

This week over at Die Cuttin Divas, their challenge is Buttons, Banners and/or Birthdays.  My birthday card stash is very low and I have a number of family and friends with birthdays in the next few months.  I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to start building up my stash again.  I got my inspiration for this card from Pinterest, which originally came from Courtney Lane Designs.  I tried to keep this card simple and guy-appropriate - always hard for me.....I think I did okay.  ;)

Thanks for coming by to take a look!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Banner shape from Birthday Bash cut at 3.7 x 5.0 inches
Frame shape from Elegant Edges cut at 2.75 and 2.5 inches
Rub-on sentiment
Ribbon from Pebbles, Inc.
Twine from American Crafts
Button from my stash
Black Sakura gel pen

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I really like it! Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow great card! I love the banner and the sentiment in that frame looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVE the Elegant Edges frame! I need to get that cart! Thanks for sharing with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gregeous card, I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I just love the elegant edges cart:) Nice job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and that gorgeous bow!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete