Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Cornucopia

Good evening!  I have another quick Thanksgiving card to share this evening.  I created this card to send to Madison for her I Feel the Love project.  As I mentioned in my last post, Madison is collecting Thanksgiving cards this month.  The cards are going to be given to residents of Surrey Place Care Center, an elderly care facility, in November.  Be sure to visit Madison's blog HERE for more information - like the address to send some Thanksgiving cards to!!  :)

Here is the card I came up with - it's pretty similar to the card in my last post.  I used a couple different images from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge that I got not too long ago.  I absolutely love that cartridge - it has so many great images on it!


Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern paper from The Paper Studio
Cornucopia from Create a Critter 2 cut at 2 inches
Pumpkin from Create a Critter 2 cut at 2.5 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments set
Brown and white chalk
Orange gel pen
Ribbon from The Paper Studio
Crystal gems

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card; looks very nice and for a very nice cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the second card Heather!! It is really pretty. I want the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. It looks really fun. You ROCKED this card with it!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete