Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday Card

Good evening!  I don't know where this past week has gone!!  I managed to get all our Christmas decorations up over the weekend and there are a few other projects my sweetie and I have been working on around the house, so the time is just flying by!!

There are a couple birthdays in my family this week, and they are both guys.  As you may remember from previous posts, I struggle with masculine birthday cards.  I think I did okay with these ones though - what do you think??

Here is the first one I made:


I kept it pretty simple and the only bling I added was the Stickles on the candle flames.  :-)  I'll be back to share the second card with you soon - hopefully tomorrow!!  Thanks for coming by to take a look!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Candles from Birthday Bash cut at 2.75 inches
Sentiment from Scrappy Mom's Everyday Greetings set
Twine from My Craft Spot
Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment