Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Bag and Tags

Merry Christmas Eve!  Do you all have fun plans with family/friends today and tomorrow??  We are spending time this evening with my sweetie's extended family and tomorrow we are hosting Christmas dinner for our parents.  I'm so excited to have my parents in town for the holiday and am looking forward to spending time in the kitchen with my mom preparing the meal.

I thought I would share some of the tags I made and also a coordinating gift bag.  I kept them all pretty simple, using my Santa's Village Imagine cartridge.


All of the tags are from Plantin Schoolbook.  I filled them with various patterns from Santa's Village and cut out coordinating images that I adhered with pop dots.



For the gift bag, I printed a 6x8 rectangle with a pattern from Santa's Village and again cut out a coordinating image.


Like I said, pretty simple!!  Thanks for coming by to take a look and enjoy your Christmas Eve!!

Recipe:
Pattern papers from Santa's Village Imagine cartridge
Tags from Plantin Schoolbook cut at 4 inches
Penguins from Simply Charmed cut at 2 inches
Candy Cane from Simply Charmed cut at 2.25 inches
All other images from Santa's Village cut at 2 or 2.25 inches

1 comment:

  1. Your tags all turned out great! Thef papers from Santa's Village look great!!,!

    ReplyDelete