Sunday, April 28, 2013

CAS Belated Birthday

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!  We had a rainy start to our weekend here, but today looks to be a beautiful day.  I spent a good bit of my afternoon and evening crafting with a good friend yesterday - great way to spend a grey/rainy day!  Today I plan to enjoy the sunshine and get out and play some golf.

The past few weeks have been pretty busy for us and unfortunately I got a little behind and missed a couple birthdays.  I decided to combine this misfortune with the challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion.  A fun challenge is always a good way to help get the creative juices flowing and get back to crafting, I think!  The challenge at CTO this week is Clean and Simple (CAS).  This is what I came up with for one of my belated birthday cards......


I embossed my background paper, then popped up my sentiment which I stamped and framed on shapes cut from Spellbinders dies.  Quick, clean and simple!


Thanks for coming by to take a look!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill
Floral Flourishes embossing folder
Labels Eight dies from Spellbinders
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Everyday Greetings set
Ribbon from The Paper Studio

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, very CAS....great embossing in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete