Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday Bear

Happy Thursday!  Can you believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away??  Are you ready?  I'm not!!

I thought I'd share a quick birthday card I made for my sweetie's cousin's little girl who just celebrated her first birthday.


I kept this card pretty simple, adding just a bit of embossing, a little Stickles, and a little twine bow around the balloon strings.


The Teddy Bears on Parade cartridge has so many cute images.  I really need to use this cartridge more often!!

Thanks for coming by to check out my creation!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern paper from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray Pad and my stash
Bear from Teddy Bear Parade cut at 3.5 inches
Swiss Dots and Polka Dots embossing Folders
Twine from The Twinery
Stickles

1 comment: