Saturday, January 12, 2013

Anniversary Card

Happy Saturday!  Are you enjoying the weekend so far?  I got a nice run in this morning and have been able to spend some time crafting, so my weekend is off to a good start.  It was in the 60s here yesterday and today the high is only in the 30s and we could get some snow later.  Crazy how quickly the weather can change!!

This coming Thursday my sweetie and I will be celebrating our first anniversary.  It does not seem like a whole year has gone by already; it seems like it could have been just a few months ago.  I still haven't started on our wedding scrapbook, so I wish it had only been a few months ago - I wouldn't feel so far behind!!

This week over at Fantabulous Cricut, they are having a Tag You're It challenge.  I decided to design my anniversary card so that it would fit this challenge.



I just love the images on the Sweethearts cartridge and decided to go with just the black silhouette to keep the card on the simpler side.  I cut the tag from the Sweethearts cartridge as well, using my Gypsy to hide the cut that was on the tag.

Thanks for coming by to take a look!  Enjoy your weekend!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern paper from The Paper Studio
First Kiss image from Sweethearts cut at 3.5 inches
Tag from Sweethearts cut at 3 inches
Sentiments from My Craft Spot's Always & Forever set
Crinkle ribbon
Black Sakura gel pen

5 comments:

  1. This tag and card are adorable!! Great cut and ribbon!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sentiment and gorgeous tag thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and tag. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so cute!!! I like how you put the sentiment on the tag! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative idea and Happy 1 year! Love the sentiment! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete