Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Tie Card

Good evening!  I hope you're all having a great week!  The weather here has been hot this week - something I'm not quite used to yet.  Summer is officially here I guess!

I wanted to share another Father's Day card I made.  This one is for my Grandpa.


I used the card feature on the Wrap It Up cartridge, then cut it in half so that I could use the tie image as a layer on my card instead of as the actual card base.


I layered pattern paper that reminded me of a tie print between the card base and the tie image.  Some stitching around the edges with a white gel pen finished off the card.  Quick and easy!  :-)

Thanks for coming by to check out my project!  Have a great Friday and weekend!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern cardstock from SEI Homestead pack
Tie from Wrap It Up card feature cut at 7.25 x 9 inches
White Sakura gel pen

2 comments: