Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bee-lated Birthday Card

Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having  good week.  After two weeks in a row with a day off in the middle of the week, I'm just trying to get used to having to go to work for more than two days in a row.  Is anyone else struggling with this??

I hate having to make belated birthday cards, because that means I missed someone's birthday, but sometimes it happens.  Here's a quick belated birthday card I made recently.


I love all the images on the Create a Critter cartridge, especially this little bee.  I hid the face cuts on my Gypsy so I could use a cute Peachy Keen face instead.


I popped the bee up on some fun pattern paper and added a My Pink Stamper sentiment.  Quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy the rest of your week!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from DCWV and Recollections
Pattern paper from American Crafts Color Crush pad
Bee from Create a Critter cut at 3.75 inches
Face from Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed Kids Assortment
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Even More Punny-licious set

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love how you angled the little bee on top of the flowers in the paper!!

    ReplyDelete