Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Steamboat Layout

Hello!  My last post was a layout of a trip my sweetie and I took last year out to Winter Park to go snowboarding with my brother and his family.  We actually spent a few days at Winter Park then drove over to Steamboat and spent a few days there.  This layout is some pictures from the time we were at Steamboat.


I found a sketch on Pinterest for this layout.  I love getting ideas there - especially when they help me get 10 photos on a 2-page layout!


There are very few Cricut cuts on these pages - just the title and date which came from Opposites Attract.


I added a few snowflake brads I had in my stash.  I still plan to add a little journaling in the blank space on the right page.

Thanks for coming by to check out my layout!  I have one more page to finish up that wraps up this trip.  Hopefully I'll have it ready to share with you soon!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Pattern papers from The Paper Studio
Title/date from Opposites Attract cut at 1.5 and 0.5 inches
Snowflake brads

No comments:

Post a Comment