Monday, April 7, 2014

FCCB #205 - Spring Cleaning


Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at FCCB!


Challenge #205 Spring Cleaning

This Weeks Sponsor
Silly Shells Stamp Set

~This Weeks Challenge~

Spring Cleaning
Create a project using a cartridge or cut you have never used before.

I got the Outdoor Man cartridge a while back, thinking it would come in handy for projects for some of the guys in my life.  My dad, brother and sweetie all love to go hiking and camping.  They go on a week-long trip together every year, and this year my father-in-law will be joining them.  I made this card for him - his birthday is this week and we are giving him some new gear for the trip.


These images from the Outdoor Man cartridge make me think of the trip the boys will be going on.  They sleep in sleeping bags in small tents for an entire week!


I hope you join in the fun this week and pull out those cartridges you haven't used yet.  Link your project up over at FCCB by Sunday evening.  Remember, to qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzil and Recollections
Pattern paper from American Craft's Color Crush pad
Tent from Outdoor Man cut at 3.75 inches
Sleeping Bag from Outdoor Man cut at 1.5 inches
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Everyday Greetings set
White Sakura gel pen
Chalk ink

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Your tent looks so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cart is perfect for you, I didn't realize you had this one! Great card, he will love it, I love those cute images!! I mean, masculine images. Masculine, yes of course...anyway he will love the card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! How thoughtful to coordinate the theme of your gift and card! This looks like a fun cart :)

    ReplyDelete