Monday, April 21, 2014

FCCB #207 - Easter


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at FCCB!



Challenge #207 Easter or use a Bunny

This Weeks Sponsor
Aurora Wings Etsy Store

Winner will receive $10 in digital images
~This Weeks Challenge~
Easter
Create a project using a bunny or an Easter project

For my project, I made an Easter card with one of the cute images from the Simply Charmed cartridge.


I rounded two of the corners of the card, just to mix things up a little. Then I dressed up the chick by adding some google eyes and I also added faux stitching to the egg.  A double twine bow and a button finish off my card!


I hope you join in the fun with us this week!  Remember, to qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern paper from The Paper Studio Four Seasons stack
Chick and Egg from Simply Charmed cut at 3.5 inches
Google eyes
Twine
Button
Sentiment from Stampabilities

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, Heather!!! I LOVE the papers you used and the eyes are so fun!!! Great sentiment too - love that font!!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute! I love that eggs and the little wiggle eyes!

    ReplyDelete