Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Box Card

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I couldn't celebrate with my mom today, because she is all the way in Arizona.  But thanks to technology, I was able to FaceTime her and wish her a happy day!  My sweetie and I played golf this morning, then went to brunch with his dad and step-mom and her parents.  It was a nice day!

This is the card I made for my sweetie's step-mom for Mother's Day.  I found some great box card files in the Silhouette store recently and have had so much fun making them.


The box card came together really easily!  There is a very helpful YouTube video that shows how to put the box cards together.  Once I watched the video, I had no trouble assembling the card.


These cards are great because they fold flat and fit in an A2 envelope.  I love that these fun cards can be folded flat and mailed!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!

Recipe:
Flower box card from the Silhouette store
Pattern papers from Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon pad

1 comment:

  1. This is incredible....I need some more instruction on these...as in, what cut is this you purchased, I need to buy one!!! ;) (Oh I see the link up top, on my way to purchase right now.....)

    ReplyDelete