Monday, May 26, 2014

FCCB #212 - Class of 2014

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge with FCCB!


Challenge #212 Class of 2014

This Weeks Sponsor
Docerela Creations
~This Weeks Challenge~
Class of 2014
Create a graduation project

This challenge works perfectly for me, because one of my sweetie's younger cousins graduated from high school yesterday!  His school colors are purple and gold, so of course I had to incorporate those colors into my card.

The image of the graduate is from the Create a Friend cartridge.  I love how he's holding a little diploma!  It's hard to tell in my pictures, but I embossed the purple mat with a zig zag embossing folder.


I dressed up the inside of the card just a little bit too.  Since my card base was black, I wanted to have a lighter color mat inside to write our message on.  I kept with his school colors and used gold cardstock for the mat and used my photo corner chomper to dress it up a little bit.


I hope you'll join in the fun with us this week and link up your graduation projects over at FCCB!  Remember, to qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Graduate from Create a Friend cut at 4 inches
Zig zag embossing folder
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings 3 set
Photo corner chomper

4 comments:

  1. Super cute little graduate! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed background with that cute little grad-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather! LOVE this little guy! Create A Friend is the BEST cart! SO CUTE!!! Love your colors too! Great job!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I like the background, too, the colors really pop!! I love that cart!!

    ReplyDelete