Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

My sweetie and I played in a golf tournament this morning, then took his Dad out to lunch.  We weren't able to spend time with my Dad today, since he lives out of state.  We'll just have to do something nice for him next time we see him!

I thought I'd share the quick card I put together for my Grandpa for Father's Day.


I found this cute card on the Summer Celebrations cartridge.  It made a cute window card, but since I wanted to be able to write a message inside without taking away from the framed sentiment, I adhered pattern paper on the inside of the front of the card.


I thought the card needed a little something after I put it together, so I added the faux stitching around the frame.  Very quick and simple card!

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment