Monday, September 15, 2014

FCCB #228 - Tag You're It

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday at FCCB!


Challenge #228 Tag You're It

This Weeks Sponsor


Crafter's Companion Prize Package which includes
4 sets of alcohol markers that have 6 markers in each set, a 20 pack of alcohol marker paper, some marker trays and one of the Spectrum Noir DVD's
~This Weeks Challenge~
Tag you're It
Create a project that uses a tag

For my project, I created a birthday tag.  A number of family and friends have birthdays coming up, so I know this will come in handy on someone's gift!


I cut the tag and the shadow from Plantin Schoolbook, and the cupcake is from Birthday Bash.  I glittered the cherry, and it's hard to tell in the picture but I also put Glossy Accents on the sprinkles.  I stamped my sentiment on a hand cut banner and finished the tag off with some ribbon.

I hope you'll join in the fun with us this week at FCCB!  Remember, to qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love that background paper you used, and you can never have too many birthday tags! You've inspired me to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag! I love the colours and that cupcake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Heather! LOVE the cupcake! Great job!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete