Monday, September 29, 2014

FCCB #230 - Shape Up

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday at FCCB!


Challenge #230 Shape Up
Make a shaped card (any shape but rectangle or square)

This Weeks Sponsor

SVG Attic

$15.00 Giftcard

~Design Team Inspiration~

This week's Challenge:
Shape Up: Make a shaped card


I decided to make a fun birthday card this week. I found the shaped card and the cute hippo on the Birthday Bash cartridge.  The card shape came with the "celebrate" already layered on it - perfect!


It's hard to tell in my pictures, but I added Glossy Accents to the sentiment and glitter to the ice cream.

I hope you'll join in the fun with us this week and make a shaped card!  Remember, to qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it isn't obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the hippo with the icecream! Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so darn cute! Love your papers, and that hippo is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaped card--love that little hippo! BB is one of my go-to carts.

    ReplyDelete