Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Graduation Card

Tis the graduation season!  I made this card for my sweetie's cousin who is graduating from high school this week.  I wanted to tie her school colors in to the card, which are blue, green and silver.  I also recently ordered a couple sets of Peachy Keen stamps and have been dying to use them.  Unfortunately I had a busy week this week and have not had time to scrap.  Finally today, I made it downstairs and not only got this card created but finally got to use my new stamps! 
Recipe:
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Graduate, cap, gown and diploma from Everyday Paper Dolls cut at 3 1/2 inches
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment from Happiest Moments set by My Pink Stamper
Peachy Keen Everyday Characters face
White Sakura gel pen
i-Rock jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment