Saturday, July 23, 2011

Handy Man Thank You

Hello everyone!  Hope your weekend is off to a good start.  I enjoyed a long run this morning with some great running partners, came home and went downstairs to whip up a quick card.  This card is for the parents of my sweetie's best friend.  They helped us out with the flooring in our kitchen and family room, and we wanted to make them a thank you card to let them know how much we appreciate everything they did for us. 

I actually bought the Handy Man cartridge a few weeks before the tree fell on our house.  It was on sale and I thought the cartridge could come in use for home repair pages, or cards for my sweetie's dad because he helps us out with various repairs on the house as well.  Little did I know just how much use this cartridge would be getting so quickly!!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Hammer from Handy Man cut at 3 3/4 inches
Box cutter from Handy Man cut at 3 1/4 inches
Tape measure from Handy Man cut at 2 1/4 inches
Rub-on sentiment
Jewels, pop dots and white Sakura gel pen

1 comment: