Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Bird

I have been absent for so long and I think I am starting to go through crafting-withdrawal!  House repairs are almost complete - I'm hoping to have my kitchen and family room back and in working order by the weekend.  I'm also hoping that when all of that is complete and behind us I will find more time to craft again!!  I have birthdays coming up that I need to make cards for and the layouts I want to complete are adding up as well.  I can't wait to get some good quality crafting days in!

This card is for one of my aunts.  With my lack of crafting time I realized I needed a card close to the last minute.  Thanks goodness for the Birthday Bash cartridge - I can flip through that book and one of the images is sure to jump out at me!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from We R Memory Keepers
Bird from Birthday Bash cut at 3 inches
Rub-on sentiment
Ribbon from my stash
Stickles and googly eyes

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Good color combo, bright & fun. Those cuts are soooo detailed I've noticed---lots of little pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, hang in there the weekend is close and the repairs almost done. Yeah

    ReplyDelete