Monday, July 18, 2011

Shaped Birthday Card

Wow is it hot here in the Midwest!!  I hope everyone out there is surviving this heat! 

The card I have to share today is a birthday card that I made for the husband of one of my best friends.  We helped celebrate the day with a group of friends on Saturday evening and had a great time.  I've seen a number of people use this card base from Birthday Bash and really like it.  And I think I'm getting a little better at making manly cards - my sweetie even commented that I did a good job of not making it too girly!!
Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Cardbase from Birthday Bash cut at 5 inches
Presents from Birthday Bash cut at 3 3/4 inches
Twine from My Craft Spot
Stickles and pop dots

2 comments:

  1. Looks good!! I like this shape base, too, I need to use it sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love the new background!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete