Monday, August 15, 2011

Kick Up Your Heels!

Good evening!  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start!!  Tomorrow, one of my good friends from college is celebrating her birthday.  I made this card for her, and hope that she has a great birthday and can 'kick up her heels' and enjoy her day doing whatever she chooses!  It's a pretty simple card, so I decided to layer the ribbon a bit to give it a little something extra.  Thanks for checking it out!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Patterned cardstock from EKSuccess and We R Memory Keepers
Girl from Rock Princess cut at 3 1/4 inches
Sentiment from Pink by Design's Rock On set
Ribbon from my stash
Stickles and pop dots

2 comments:

  1. This is great, I love the pattern paper behind the girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love all the details

    ReplyDelete