Thursday, August 11, 2011

Trunk Full of Love

Greetings!  I hope everyone is having a good week!!  The card I'm sharing tonight is for my sweetie.  He has been a little stressed at work lately - he was recently promoted, but is in that transition time where he's responsible for tasks for both his previous position and his new one.  It's only temporary of course, but he's been working long hours and is just waiting for that light at the end of the tunnel to finally arrive.  I slipped this card into his work bag, figuring he'd find it during the day and hopefully bring a smile to his face.  Mission accomplished!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Patterned cardstock from EKSuccess and my stash of scraps
Elephant from Paisley cut at 3 1/4 inches
Sentiment from Pink by Design's Jungle Fever set
Scallop Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Action wobble

2 comments: