Thursday, September 22, 2011

Colorado 2011

Oh my - September is already nearly over!  Where has the time gone?!?  I knew it had been a while since I've had some 'me' time scrapping, but now I realize it's been an entire month!  I have missed it and am so happy to have found a little time to get back to scrapping!  I'm also very excited  for this weekend, as I have plans for a scrap night with one of my best friends and a few other ladies.  I'm sure it will be a good time and I can't wait to get working on some projects!

On to my project for tonight....  For the past few years, my sweetie and I have gone out to Colorado to visit my brother and his family and spend some time skiing and snowboarding.  Back in January, we spent 8 days at Keystone, Breckenridge and A-Basin with my brother, his wife and their daughter.  We had a great time boarding, tubing and night-boarding a couple of times.  It's a trip we look forward to every year for sure!

There's quite a bit of glare in the pictures - sorry about that!  The picture at the bottom right of the left page is a group picture of all of us at Keystone.  It's on top of an envelope that I modified by cutting the top flap off of, then slipped in a DVD that my brother put together with a bunch of pictures and videos that we took during our trip.  I think it's an easy way to store the DVDs or CDs with pictures, as opposed to putting them on a shelf somewhere!  Thanks for stopping by to check out my pages, and I promise to be back again soon!!  :)




Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Patterned cardstock from my stash
'Colorado' cut from 50 States at 1 1/2 inches
'2011' cut from Birthday Bash at 1 1/2 inches
Snowflake embellishments
Sakura white gel pen for faux stitching

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute layout! I like that background paper! Looks like you got a lot done over the weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete