Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scalloped Thank You

Greetings!  I hope everyone is having a good week so far!  The project I have to share tonight is a thank you card that I made for my parents.  I've been having fun exploring different shaped cards lately and found this fun shape on the Wild Card cartridge.  I dressed it up a little bit with some i-Rock gems and a couple of Prima flowers.  One of my bff's gave me one of the i-Rock templates and I used it to create the swirl.  It worked great - especially because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't turn out that nice if I tried to do it freehand!!  Simple, but sweet.  Thanks for stopping by for a look!
Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill
Card shape from Wild Card cut at 5 inches
Thank you from Wild Card cut at 10 inches
Prima flowers and i-Rock gems

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this, the flowers look great---I need to hear more about this teplate thing you used, I've never heard of those!!

    ReplyDelete