Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lake of the Ozarks

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  It's a beautiful Saturday here!!  I ran a half marathon this morning with a good friend, and in a little bit I'm headed to one of my bff's for a night of scrappin.  I can't wait to work on more projects!!

This summer, my sweetie and I went to the Lake of the Ozarks a couple of times.  This 2-page layout is from our first trip there this summer, back in June.  It was just the two of us and we stayed in one of his aunt's condos.  We were there for a weekend, but got lots of time in the pool, on the lake, and even found time for a round of golf.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!


Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Title from Life's a Beach cut at 1 1/2 inches
Date from Lyrical Letters cut at 1 1/2 inches
Swim trunks from Life's a Beach cut at 2 1/2 inches
Bikini from Life's a Beach cut at 3 inches
Golf cart from Everyday Paper Dolls cut at 3 inches
Baker's twine from My Craft Spot
Black Sakura gel pen for faux stitching and Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout, I like the little golf cart! Hope the race went well!!

    ReplyDelete