Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Final Holiday Card

Good evening everyone!  I have one more day off tomorrow before I have to head back to work and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it.  I hope you've all had a wonderful time around Christmas with family and friends and hopefully you're able to enjoy some time off from your usual stresses of work, etc.

The project I have to share tonight is a gift card holder that I made for part of a gift to my mom from my sister-in-law and me.  I think the images from Three Birds on Parade are so cute and just had to use the one of the bird in the Santa costume.  The inside of the card is made to hold a gift card just like I did inside the card HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Bird from Three Birds on Parade cut at 3.5 inches
Sentiment from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings set
Twine from My Craft Spot
Glitter and google eyes

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite images on that cart! I love the wiggle eyes and the glittery hat & beard!! I'm determined to finish that book tonight.....

    ReplyDelete