Friday, December 2, 2011

MCS Monday Challenge #35

Hello everyone and happy Friday!!  I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  Work was stressful this week, so I'm definitely ready for a break for a couple of days.  I also have a scrap night planned with one of my best friends, which is always great - crafting and girl time....gotta love it!

The project I have to share tonight is a Christmas card that I created for 2 reasons.  One was so that I could send another card to Madison's I Feel the Love Project.  Click HERE for more information on that.  The second reason I created this card is for the Monday Challenge over at My Craft Spot.  The challenge this week is 'Christmas Through the Window' - to create a Christmas card or project with a window.  Christmas cards are always fun for me, but adding a window.....that's something I don't do very often.  What a great challenge!  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!


Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from Heidi Grace Designs
5x5 card base
Scallop square from Slumber Party cut at 3.75 inches
4.75x4.75 frame layer with same scallop square cut at 4 inches
Presents from Jolly Holidays cut at 1.5 inches
Santa from Jolly Holidays cut at 3 inches
Sentiment from Pink by Design's Christmas Wishes set
Glossy Accents on Santa's belt and boots
Stickles

6 comments:

  1. This turned out fantastic!!! I LOVE the window!! I've never tried a window card before. I really like the patt. paper you used and how you put the gifts on the outside, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous window card.Love the Jolly Santa cut you used.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The Santa from Jolly Holidays is one of my favorite ones. Love everything about this card...will have to try a window card for sure.

    Happy Holidays!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather!!!! This is amazing. I have never made a window card either. Your card turned out fabulous!!! You have inspired me to try making one. Thank you for making yet another card for the "I Feel the Love Project." You really ROCK!!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cuteness! I just love that little Santa! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! I love the scalloped window and the font on the sentiment is just a perfect look with your card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

    ReplyDelete