Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Card #1

Good evening!  A little more craft time this evening and I got another project crossed off my to-do list.  Yay!  :)

The card I have to share tonight is the Father's Day card I'm sending to my Grandpa.  I kept it pretty simple, mainly because I was having a hard time thinking of a good image to use on a card for him.  My Grandpa is one of the first people to introduce me to the game of golf, so I definitely could have gone that route but I feel like I have made a few golf cards for him already and wanted to do something different.  So, this is what I came up with.

I'm submitting this in the challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion.  This week's challenge is Father's Day!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all having a fabulous week!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill
Pattern paper from DCWV
Card base from Elegant Edges (2 5-inch images welded together)
Sentiment cut from Father's Day cartridge at 2.8 inches
Brown and white chalk
White Sakura gel pen

1 comment:

  1. Love the plaid background on your wonderful shape card, really great! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete