Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PKS Sketch Challenge

Good evening!  I hope you are all having a great week so far.  The weather here in the Midwest has been nice - nice and hot that is!  Summer has definitely arrived!!  To stay out of the heat this evening, I spent some time crafting inside.  I needed a birthday card for one of my uncles and I saw a sketch challenge over on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog.  I love the cute PKS faces and the added touch they give to Cricut images.  This challenge gave me all the inspiration I needed to get my uncle's card made.  Thanks for coming by to take a look!


Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Party hat from Birthday Bash cut at 3 inches
Banners from Birthday Bash
Face from Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed Kids Assortment
Rub-on sentiment
Black and white Sakura gel pens

2 comments:

  1. So cute---I love the angle of the party hat and the PK face looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Heather! I love the face on the party hat and the banners look awesome with the papers your used! Fun birthday card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete