Sunday, September 30, 2012

Have a Happy Birthday!

Good evening!  I can't believe today was the last day of September.  This year is going by so fast - before we know it the holidays will be here!!

Yesterday evening, my sweetie and I went out to dinner with his dad and step-mom.  We were celebrating both his step-mom's birthday as well as mine which are just one day apart.  We enjoyed a great dinner and some good quality time with family.

This is the card I made for my mother-in-law.  I'm going to submit it into the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut.  The challenge this week is a birthday challenge and you're asked to make a project with a candle.  Thanks for stopping by!!


Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Cupcake from Sweet Treats cut at 3.5 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life set
EK Success candles border punch
Crinkle ribbon
Stickles
Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card! I love the sparkle, the doodling, the ribbon, the punche - Everything! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle punch. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I really like the candle punch at the top!!

    ReplyDelete