Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Moose You

Happy Sunday!  I'm super excited today because my sweetie comes home tonight!!  I talked to him last night and it sounds like he had a great time camping.  We sure missed each other though!

The card I'm sharing today is another one that I made for my sweetie.  I'm going to link this up over at Die Cuttin Divas.  Their challenge this week is a recipe challenge - twine, pop dots and 3 buttons.

Here is my creation.  Thanks for coming by to take a look and I hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend!


Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern cardstock from DCWV
Moose from Campin Critters cut at 3.75 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Even More Punny-licious set
Twine from My Craft Spot
Buttons from my stash
Google eyes

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cute Heather! Thanks for sharing it with us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I love the pattern paper, cute little moose & the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!This is really Cute!Super Cute!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww!This is really Cute!Super Cute!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card !!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete