Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hello!  I'm sneaking this in right before World Card Making Day ends (in my time zone anyway!!).  I got online earlier today and realized that today was World Card Making Day and thought, how can I not make a card today??

As I was surfing around blog-land a bit, I saw Shop Pumpkin Spice's blog hop and current challenge - green and brown.  I thought that sounded like a fun challenge, so I headed to my craft area and started looking through my Cricut Cartridges for some ideas.  I came across the Love You a Latte cartridge, which I've had quite a while but barely used.  Here's what I came up with:


I made this shaped card by cutting two of the base images, scoring the top of the back layer and using adhesive to adhere the two images only at the top.


A simple card, perfect for a coffee-lover!  Thanks for coming by to take a look!!

Recipe:
Solid Cardstock from Recollections
Pattern Cardstock from American Craft's Dots and Stripes pad
Coffee cup from Love You a Latte cut at 5.25 inches

2 comments: