Saturday, November 9, 2013

Anniversary Card

Happy Saturday!  Is your weekend off to a good start?  I had a nice run with a girlfriend this morning - a cool, crisp fall morning.  It was beautiful!  Then my sweetie and I went to play golf - gotta get it in while we can before winter comes!!  I came home from golf and was able to finish up a card.

I made this card for my sweetie's dad and his wife, who are celebrating their second anniversary in a couple of days.


I found this dove on the Tie the Knot cartridge and framed it with one of my new Spellbinders dies - Lacey Squares.  I also added Glossy Accents to the heart.


The colors are from the colors of their wedding - black, cream and dark purple.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Dove from Tie the Knot cut at 2.5 inches
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Everyday Greetings
Twine from The Twinery
Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. Great anniversary card. Glad you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love the colors! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, pretty, I really like that frame!!

    ReplyDelete