Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday!!

Today is my brother's 40th birthday!  My sweetie and I flew out to Colorado to surprise him.  We decorated his yard and house in the middle of the night and showed up on his doorstep this morning.  So much fun!!

This is the card I made for my brother's birthday:


I found this card shape and sentiment on the Life's a Party cartridge.  I put some pattern paper behind the candle images for a little color and faux stitching on the sentiment.


Thanks for coming by to check out my creation!  Enjoy the holiday!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern cardstock from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray pad
Card shape from Life's a Party cut at 5.25 inches
Phrase from Life's a Party cut at 2.5 inches
White Sakura gel pen

1 comment:

  1. This is super!! I love the shape of the card and how you added the pattern paper to the negative space!!

    ReplyDelete