Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cupcake Card

Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone's weekend is going well.  I had a nice run with a friend on a beautiful fall morning today.  Then I was able to spend a bit of time crafting.  All in all, a good day for me!

Here is a card I made today, to add to my stash.


The pattern paper is from DCWV's The Sweet Stack, and I found the cupcake and frame image on the Love You a Latte cartridge.


I added some faux stitching to the frame and popped up both the frame and the cupcake for some fun dimension.  I'm going to link this card up over at Die Cuttin Divas for their Anything Goes challenge this week.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my creation!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Pattern cardstock from DCWV
Cupcake and frame from Love You a Latte cut at 5 inches
Glitter
White Sakura gel pen

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great morning for a run!! Super card, I love the frame and the colors and the papers!

    ReplyDelete