Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Boy!

Our neighbors are expecting their second child any day now - a little boy.  I have been having so much fun making baby cards and a baby scrapbook for good friends of ours.  They just had a little girl and I must admit, I was a bit stumped on what to do for a little boy.  Apparently I have just as hard a time making cards for baby boys as I do for grown men!!  Over at Scrappy Moms Stamps, the Tuesday challenge is New Arrival.  Perfect for me since I need to get a card made for our neighbors!  Here's what I came up with - thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Recipe:
Cardstock from DCWV and Bazzill
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Onesie cut from New Arrival at 3 1/2 inches
Ribbon from Making Memories
Sentiment from 'Sweet Baby' by My Pink Stamper
Jewels, pop dots and stickles

3 comments:

  1. Very cute - I'm sure your neighbors will love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Your sweetheart frame is really cute too. I became a folllower, would love for you to stop by my blog and have a look and maybe follow. TFS!
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nice clean lines! and the stickles is just perfect! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete