Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Future FIL!

Today is my future father-in-law's birthday.  My sweetie's family has 'taco night' almost every Saturday.  Most of the family lives within about 10 miles of each other and my future father-in-law is one of 8 kids, so there can be a pretty big crowd for tacos.  My sweetie and I decided to host taco night in honor of his dad's birthday.  We invited a few other close family friends and are now expecting almost 40 people this evening!  12 pounds of ground beef, over 200 taco shells, all the sides - we think we have enough food!  As I've mentioned before, I have a hard time making cards for men.  I think I finally succeeded in not making this one too girly!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Ribbon from KI Memories
Balloons cut from Birthday Bash at 4 3/4 inches

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute!! You need to link this up to Robyn's My Pink Stamper blog---her monthly blog hop (which started last night) theme is Anything Birthday, so it would be a perfect fit!! You have till Thurs to link it if you want!!

    ReplyDelete