Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcake Gift Tag

Tomorrow is my sweetie's birthday.  This was a quick and easy tag that I made to put on his birthday present.  I got the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge with the Gypsy update last fall but haven't used it yet, so I was excited to check it out.  I haven't made many tags and think I need to start making more for gifts that I give.  They can add so much to the present and really don't take too much time!
Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections in my scrap stash
Tag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cut at 3 1/2 inches
Cupcake from Wrap It Up cut at 2 1/4 inches
Sentiment from Hero Arts 'Cupcakes' set
Ribbon from American Crafts
Stickles of course!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! And very manly, that's the important thing!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete