Friday, October 7, 2011

BOO to You

Happy Friday evening!  It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in the midwest and I'm so looking forward to it.  It's a three day weekend for me, which makes the weekend that much better!

The project I have to share tonight is a Halloween card.  I was recently given My Pink Stamper's new Spook-alicious stamp set by a good friend and I have been so excited to use it.  There are so many fantastic sentiments in it that I had a hard time choosing which ones to use first.

As I was flipping through the Mini Monsters book and looking at the Spook-alicious stamp set, I thought that it might be cute to split the Trick or Treat sentiment up onto the 3 signs hanging from the lightpost.  It took some playing around on my Gypsy to figure out how big I would have to cut the lightpost and signs in order for the stamped words to fit, but I got it figured out - man I love that Gypsy!!  Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Lightpost from Mini Monsters cut at 4.45 inches
Mummy from Mini Monsters cut at 2.2 inches
Sentiments from My Pink Stamper's Spook-alicious set
Google eyes
Black chalk ink on mummy
White Sakura gel pen
Stickles

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute, I love the trick or treat on the light post! Oh--and your blog title font looks perfect with this background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Super cute google eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The lamp post is one of my favorite from that cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete