Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying the evening and are as amused as I am opening the door to all the creatures, goblins, fairies, etc!

I have one final Halloween card to share today.  This one was fun and easy to make, thanks to the Mini Monsters cartridge!  I used the card feature on the haunted house, the shadow and the layers.  I wanted yellow to come through the windows as if the lights were on, so I cut a piece of yellow glitter paper by hand and adhered it to the back side of the right flap.  Then for a little something extra, I cut a monster to put inside the house.  It came together pretty easily!  Have a Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by!


Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill, DCWV and Recollections
Haunted House from Mini Monsters cut at 5.25 inches
Skeleton man from Mini Monsters cut at 2.3 inches
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Happiest Moments set
White embossing powder
Black and white Sakura gel pens
Google eyes

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! You are a pro at welding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this! I love the layers you welded together and the monster inside--soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete