Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #54

Hello!  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

This week over at More Than Favors, the Wacky Wednesday challenge is a color challenge using the colors black, orange, green and purple.  Of course these colors work perfectly for Halloween and I've definitely been on a Halloween kick lately!  Here's the card that I created to submit to this challenge - thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Monster from Mini Monsters cut at 3 1/2 inches
Sentiments from My Pink Stamper's Spook-alicious set
Scallop Crop-A-Dile corner chomper
Google eyes and black Sakura gel pen

2 comments:

  1. Very cute little monster! Love the "smell my feet" sentiment!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my SO cute, that's a great monster, and I like the shaped corners!

    ReplyDelete