Friday, January 13, 2012

Gingerbread Thank You

Happy Friday everyone!  About a week ago we got an unexpected package in the mail.  When I opened it I found the cutest framed picture of my step-niece's baby boy who was born in September.  I thought it was so sweet that she sent us his picture and of course had to make one final holiday thank you to send to her.  This is what I came up with.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and have a wonderful weekend!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Gingerbread man from Jolly Holidays cut at 4 inches
Face from the Everyday Character Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps
Ribbon from my stash
Rub-on sentiment
Stickles and Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. please stop by my blog (http://haven-amacher.blogspot.com) I have an award for you

    ReplyDelete