Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie!

Wow - it's birthday-central around here I think!  We have three birthdays in the first seven days of January in my family.  Keeps me busy right after the holidays!!

This card is for one of my aunts, whose birthday is today.  Like the other birthday cards I made this week, I kept this one pretty simple - I've been pretty busy since before the holidays and unfortunately I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to put these cards together.  I used my Gypsy to hide the face that is on this cake image from the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I had thought about adding a Peachy Keen face instead, but decided against it because I didn't think there was much room between the icing dripping down and the cake plate.  Thanks for coming by!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Cake from Simply Charmed cut at 3.25 inches
Ribbon from American Crafts
Rub-on sentiment
Stickles, Glossy Accents and black Sakura gel pen

2 comments: