Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Good evening everyone!  I hope the first week of the new year is treating you all well!!

The project I have to share today is a card I made for my grandpa's birthday.  I try to leave the images fairly plan on cards I make for guys, but I have a really hard time and feel the need to add some sort of sparkle.  I'm sure my grandpa can deal with a little glitter!  :)

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Patterned cardstock from DCWV
Cupcake from Sweet Treats cut at 4 inches
Rub-on sentiment
Ribbon from my stash
Glitter, Stickles and white Sakura gel pen

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the candle & zig zag on the cupcake!! Still watching to see if the prices on the Lites go down!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your grandpa will love the card you made for him. Cupcakes are the best. You should check out the Die Cuttin' Diva challenge this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete