Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wedding Guest Thank Yous

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.  My weekend has been relaxing so far.  After being on vacation for 10 days it was hard to go back to work, so a relaxing weekend is just what I need!!

The project I have to share this afternoon is the thank you cards that I made for all the people that went to Turks and Caicos for our wedding.  Sixteen friends and family members made the trip to help us celebrate our day and it means so much to us that they did.  I made these cards and attached a picture of the entire group inside.  We had pictures taken of us with each person or couple at the reception, and sent framed copies of those to everyone as well.  Just a small token to show our appreciation!

Thanks for coming by and enjoy the weekend!

Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill
Palm tree from Create a Critter cut at 3.5 inches
Ribbon from American Crafts
White embossing powder
White Sakura gel pen

2 comments:

  1. They are going to appreciate the group shot you are giving to each person. Your bow looks super good too.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific card----look at your bow, it's perfect!!! I need some bow tying tips!!!

    ReplyDelete