Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday Card

Hello!  It's been a long time since I've posted!!  I've been busy with the 'usual' work, running and golf, but there have been a number of other activities that have been occupying my sweetie and my's time lately.  When I have had some free time, I just haven't been motivated to craft.  :(  I finally got downstairs for a bit last night, and am hoping for a little more time this evening and this week.  We'll see how I do.  I don't know if it's the continued hot weather we're having here in the Midwest or what, but I just haven't had much motivation.  All that being said, I am in desperate need for some cards!  I have a number of birthdays and anniversaries coming up, as well as a baby shower and the wedding of some good friends of ours.  So I better find my mojo soon!!

This past week, Die Cuttin Divas has been having a sketch challenge.  I'm getting this card in just before the deadline!  This sketch gave me just the motivation I needed to get one of my much-needed birthday cards completed.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!




Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Party hat image from Doodlecharms cut at 2.25 inches
Ribbon from American Crafts
Buttons from my stash
Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Perfect take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at DCD this week---Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, I love the color combo & ribbon!! I think the summer has taken it out of a lot of people!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card! The colors are great together and the buttons with the ribbons are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete