Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wedding Card

Happy Saturday!  My sweetie and I are enjoying some R&R at the lake with some family.  Loving the getaway!!

Before we left, I made a card for some good friends of ours.  They are getting married in Virginia Beach in about 10 days and we are so excited for them!  We're getting together with them next week so that we can wish them well before their big day.  I'm going to submit this card into the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut - perfect timing for them to have a 'Wedding Bliss' challenge!  :)

Thanks for coming by and I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!



Recipe:
Cardstock from Bazzill and Recollections
Frame from Elegant Edges cut at 3.75 inches
Bride and Groom from Wedding cut at 2.75 inches
Sentiments from My Craft Spot's Happily Ever After set
Ribbon from The Paper Studio
Star Dust Sakura gel pen
Devine Swirls embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! I really like how you embossed the background and also the frame the image is in with the same folder, it looks really elegant!!

    ReplyDelete