Monday, February 11, 2013

Ladybug Valentine



Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a good start!

This week over at Die Cuttin Divas they are having a sketch challenge.  Sketches really used to scare me, but I've really started to enjoy them.  Here is the sketch we were given for the challenge:


I had one more Valentine I wanted to make, so I decided to use this sketch for that card.  Here is what I came up with:


Thanks for coming by to take a look!!

Recipe:
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Pattern cardstock from My Mind's Eye Love Me stack
Frame from Elegant Edges cut at 3.5 inches
Ladybug from Create a Critter cut at 2.25 inches
Face from Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed Kids assortment
Sentiment from My Craft Spot's Always & Forever set
Black embossing powder
i-rock gems

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Perfect take on the sketch. Glad you could join Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable!! Thank you for joining our DCD sketch challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is darling! I love the lady bug and the cute little frame!!

    ReplyDelete